Get ready for technological breakthroughs at RADEL-2020!
RADEL, one of the largest exhibitions of electronics in Russia, will be held on September 21-23, 2020 in St. Petersburg at the EXPOFORUM Exhibition and Convention Center and will open a new exhibition season for representatives of the electronic industry and related industries after quarantine.
The exhibition partner is Gazprombank (JSC).
The market is actively reviving after a long pause. Thousands of specialists have registered as visitors to the exhibition in order to see new solutions live, discuss current problems, become a listener to the program of seminars on trending topics, and feel the value of personal contact in an offline format.
At RADEL 2020, you can get acquainted with the products of leading companies from Russia, the USA, China, Germany, Belarus, Poland, Taiwan. Among them: Global Engineering, Keysight Technologies, Rohde & Schwarz, Promtekhkomplekt, Milandr, EcoPower, Elecon, Skard Electronics, OKB MEL, Nautech and others!
This year, the latest developments will be presented:
JSC "PKK MILANDR":
- Electromechanical port expanders М426 / М826,
- Signal source analyzers XK6M, XK6M - two-channel system with cross-correlation calculation with two internal tunable reference sources.
OKB MEL JSC:
- 3D TSV multichip memory modules
- 9022RA018 - MCM of asynchronous static RAM with increased resistance to SVVF
- 9022RT018 - MCM of one-time programmable ROM with increased resistance to SVVF
- 9023RR018 - MKM ROM with electrical reprogramming FLASH-type
- Chip 1508MT015
- A microcircuit of a 16-bit ADC with a sampling rate of up to 80 MS / s (ROC "Raduga-3").
- microcircuit K5419US015 - is an instrumental amplifier (prototypes). It is analogous to the 1463UB1U, AD620 microcircuit.
PJSC "Atlant Plant":
- AKIP-3209 and AKIP-3210. The new models expand the frequency range and capabilities of Siglent's high frequency generators.
Irkutsk Relay Plant JSC:
- СР-50- (1,2,3,4,7) connectors are functional analogs of the SMB, MCX, QMA, SMP, SMA series. Serially manufactured for civil and military use.
JSC "Irkutsk Relay Plant" has completed development work "Development and development of serial production of connectors for radio frequency coaxial threaded cable type SR-50 with a channel 4.1 / 1.27", Code "Transition-2". Within the framework of this work, SR-50 radio-frequency connectors with an operating frequency range of up to 18 GHz of the "VP" quality category were mastered:
- Electromechanical coaxial switch PSVCH-2P2N-N-1-28
Elecon Plant JSC:
- Straight cable plug type SMA and type IX for soldering various cables;
- Angled cable plug type SMA and type IX for soldering various cables.
- SP450 is an analogue of Nano-D type connectors according to MIL DTL-32139, f. AirBorn, Glenair;
- SNP417 - analog of MicroStrips type connectors;
- SNTs170, SNTs171 - cylindrical connectors with a "push-pull" docking system, analogs of connectors series 102, 103, 1031, 104 f. Fischer Connectors, and DBAS connectors f. Deutsch
- SCM - connectors of increased reliability for work in the Ethernet network.
- P6-160 broadband measuring horn antenna based on H-shaped waveguide
- Working standards for checking measuring antennas P1-139 / x
- Antenna transceiving magnetic and electric field combined P6-319M
- Miniature and universal AC / DC converters of the LS-R3 series.
- DC / DC converters of the URF1D_HB-250WR3A7 series for railway applications with a power of 250 W in a metal casing.
- LOF series compact open AC / DC converters for medical applications.
And many others.
All days of the exhibition are accompanied by an up-to-date business program. Milandr Group of Companies will talk about a new dual-core microcontroller based on ARM Cortex-M4F with specialized blocks for motor control and cryptographic functions; a new player in the domestic FPGA market, etc.
PJSC "Atlant Plant" together with its colleagues - the enterprises of JSC "Plant Elecon", JSC "Karachevsky Plant" Electrodetal ", JSC" Electrosojnitel ", JSC" Kopir Plant "will hold a conference on the topic:" The use of domestic electrical connectors. Implementation of connectors, mastered under the import substitution program. Leading experts will present new products mastered within the framework of the R&D project, talk about their application and the possibility of replacing foreign analogues. You will receive detailed technical information about our products, you will be able to ask questions of interest to the representatives of the companies, as well as look at the samples of electrical connectors at the stand.
And other seminars. View schedule >>
RADEL is being held together with the "Automation" exhibition